There are certain steps an applicant has to follow:
- Do your registration by clicking on the “Apply Now” button, fill appropriate information, authenticate the details and Sign In to the online admission portal.
- Select appropriate programs such asOutcome Based EducationProgram or any other, as per your preferences through the "Apply Program" option. Applicants have a choice to select the required program
- By referring each section fill relevant information such as Personal Information, Address Details, Education Details, and Entrance Exam Details.
- Upload your Photo and Signature and Attach Supporting Documents
- Make a payment
Features Of Online Admission System:
- Home page before login gives detail about available programs, fees structure, eligibility criteria, FAQs, Important dates, etc
- Even after login, the applicant has access to check above mentioned details
- After login, the applicant can check the status of its application by referring to the dashboard where she/he gets details of what information has been filled and how much information is to be filled for final submission.
- Entire form is divided into sections for ease of applicant.
- Applicants can log in multiple times and resume from where she/he has left
- Applicants can preview the college form at any moment to get an overview of filled information.
- Having multiple online payment options such as net banking, debit card, credit card, wallet, etc.
- By referring to the “Ask Query” and “My Raised Queries” sections, applicants can communicate with authorities of Institutes to get an answer to any query in an effective manner.
It consists, various activities such as merit list generation, marks, and document verification, branch counselling, provisional admission, and admission confirmation. The admission & fees module integrates operations and processes of admission and fees at colleges. To list the basic features of this module- Fees can be collected subject-wise for each student
- Students receive SMS and email alerts of fees transactions
- Fees collection is centralized for a society of schools
- All details of admissions can be fed on the software
Admission and Fees Management System administers the set-up of faculty members of all departments. This includes the medium of instruction, fee cash books, fee heads, and fee types. It also enables feeding and restoring data of course details and caste category. Following operation proceed in cloud erp:
- Prospectus sale
- Student registration
- Merit list and admissions
- Fees collected for admissions, development & examination
- Fee receipt cancellation
- Admission cancellation and fee refund
- Daily Fees collection registers
- Fees abstract report
- Fees write Off report
- Bank-wise collection report
- Outstanding fee register
- Canceled receipt report
- Admission cancellation report
- Admission position report